Event Day: Speed Negotiating & Elevator Pitch – Voice sells!
28. Oktober @ 10:00 - 14:00| 148,50€ zzgl. 20% MwSt.
When your client, investor, partner, or boss gives you attention, you only get one go to make your point.
Our Event Series supports you formulating it clearly, succinctly and well structured. „Speed Negotiating“ rounds will let you actively practice this „Elevator Pitch“.
You will practice with numerous partners from around the world (in English or German), network & practice your presentation & negotiation skills. Use feedback & continually improve to have your message ready when your client is listening.
- Speed Negotiating
- Elevator Pitch
- The Magie Triangle
- Voice sells!
- Q&A Sales
- Negotiation Psychology
- Networking Lounge
- Arno Fischbacher
- Ron Windauer, MSc
- Mladen Zaprianov
- Mikko Mannila
- Arno Baltin
- Dr. Amin Talab
This interactive workshop is especially valuable for service providers such as:
- tax consultants, lawyers, Consultants, lecturers, realtors
- Speaker, Consultants, Therapists, financial advisors, trainers, coaches
- fitness trainers, doctors, mediators
…and anyone who offers their service for a freely negotiated fee. The diverse group of participants guarantees maximum exchange and open practice opportunities with a wide variety of colleagues and negotiation types.
Invest in your most important entrepreneurial skill: The acquisition of customers by the convincing presentation of your own performance and your price. This event gives you rehearsal opportunities with a wide variety of negotiating partners and will already make your sales life easier at the very next customer meeting.
The event series gives you the kick you need to acquire clients on a regular basis, increase sales and appear with confidence in a negotiation meeting.
This is what our participants say:
- „My expectations were totally exceeded, I am thrilled! I learned more [. .. ] than I had in all the years before.“ (Silvia Dinstl)
- ‚The impulses are very, very positive and great to use for me as a lecturer who also has to “sell“ herself and her courses. And also: it’s okay to laugh, which makes everything so much easier. Big recommendation!“ (Mag. Barbara Peratello)
We will probably have a German and English stage simultaneously, specifics according to the numbers of German preferring participants
Buy your ticket here: https://comeon.at/speednegotiating/